Sunday 24 March 2013

Fashion Weeks

I missed Edmonton fashion week again, like I do every year. But this year, Ima pretend I went and I'm going to make a commentary on it. I call this "Our Way, Cora's Way".


Hawk models a rainjacket in Victoria.

Coraline models a rainjacket in some mud.

We go haute couture with this stupid thing on Mama's head.

Cora thinks Haute Couture is boring.

Sandcat demonstrates how to snooze on an airplane without sacrificing style.

Coraline believes safety and fashion go hand in hand, and her design allows sleeping with one eye open.

Red Panda shows off an elegant befeathered fascinator.

Coraline recommends a simpler version.

How to dress at Halloween...

... unless you're Coraline!

How to dress at Christmas...

... no matter who you are!

Mama and Magpie show off some scarves on a birthday set.

Coraline prefers the 15th century ruff look.

How to style a floppy knit hat

This is one area where Cora and I are in agreement!

However, we do wear our helmets differently.

Cora! What are you doing?!

Bonus: Behind the scenes!

Here's Magpie wearing one of spring's hot colours, turquoise:


And here's Cora getting ready for a shoot, before the makeup goes on:


And after:



Time for the afterparty!


 Thanks for joining me for my take on Edmonton Fashion Week!





1 comment: