Thursday 23 August 2012

Excuses

I know you are all waiting for the final instalment of Dick's Surgery.

You will have to wait some more. It comes with an illustration by Magpie, and that illustration isn't done yet.

Here's part of why. In Magpie's words:

I hate today.  I was just out cleaning the front of the garage because it was super dirty.  I was going to use my windex sprayer that attaches to the hose.  But it loosened off and I got drenched, so I tried to reattach it and got more soaked, so I turned the water off and reattached it, but it fell off again and I got even MORE soaked.  

Then I decided to just use the normal sprayer and got soaked by that, then I cleaned the doors and paint chipped off of them.  

Also, the second time I tried to use the windex it popped off while I was in the driveway.  I took it, threw it (hard, while making some kind of warrior amazon woman roar), it hit the fence so I ran up and PUNTED it while yelling MOTHER FUCKER.

Our neighbours probably fear me.


Then she illustrated that little incident instead of Dick's Surgery.




I think I'll remind her about the picture she promised Mr. Finchley when she calms down.

3 comments: