Sunday 12 August 2012

Summertime Adventures: Part III

Every night during Klondike Days, I mean Capital EX, I mean, whatever, at 11:00 pm, Hawk and I would hear the fireworks go off. Some nights this would happen.

     HAWK: The fireworks are going off! Let's get out of bed
           and go look at them!

     RED PANDA: SHUT UP HAWK

Sometimes this would happen.

     RED PANDA:  Oooh, Hawk, the fireworks are going off!
     HAWK: [From the office]  That's nice.
     RED PANDA:  LOOK AT THE DAMN FIREWORKS HAWK

One night, Red Panda discovered the "Fireworks" setting on her camera*. She subsequently discovered that her hands are VERY shaky. However, she is presenting some of those photographs here today because they look like she took them that way on purpose.

I totally took them this way on purpose. If you want good photos, go see this blog. You know you come here for funzies, not high art.














That's the CN Tower on the right, getting in the way. It's much less ugly at nighttime when you can't see it.

I hope you enjoyed my artsy fireworks photos!

Note: I wasn't even tempted to caption them with Katy Perry until I was halfway done typing that last sentence. Now I'm VERY tempted ... but I'll spare us all the embarrassment. You're welcome.

_______________________________
*Yes Magpie, I don't know how to use my camera. Shutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment