Thursday 24 May 2012

Groupons

I saw the most horrible thing in a very long time in my daily Groupon email this morning. It was this.




In case that doesn't speak for itself, what that is is a horrible, gouging rip-off. They're only giving you half the show. It should be half off already!


WHERE IS BROOKS, GROUPON? WHERE. IS. BROOKS?!


If this were an actual deal, it would be half off of half off. It should be 75% off. Half price for half a show in the first place is insulting.


It just isn't a deal if you're paying half price to get half a show. This is what it would sound like.


Dunn: My Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No one: Oh Maria, I love you girl, oh my Marie-ie-ia.
Dunn: My Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No one: Oh my Marie-ie-a


Or, to put it more clearly, it would be a dude yodelling through his nose with no backup to temper it.



Imagine boot scootin' with only one pair of boots. It's just unfathomable.


I understand that Brooks and Dunn as a duo have retired. I don't care. Half price for one half of a duo is still a total rip.


Groupon. You can do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment