Tuesday 13 March 2012

Birthday Parties

Hi!  I'm Coraline.




On Monday I hosted a birthday party for my Grandma.  I invited my Mum, brother, Grandpa, Grandma, of course, Aunty, and Uncle, but Dad couldn't make it.  Aunty and Uncle showed up last, with pizza!  Aunty Beccs couldn't hug me right away because she had to put the pizza in the kitchen first.



Well eventually I got my cuddles and scratches but no one would give me any pizza!  I even sat really nicely in front of Aunty Beccs the entire meal to make sure she wouldn't forget me but did I get any pizza?  NO!  Did I get to to lik the plate?  NO!  Chew on a pizza bone?  NO!  Guess who else didn't bring me a new toy? That's right, it was Aunty Beccs.


Then they left me to go do THIS with THAT.


Okay I like him just fine but really ...


I guess Grandma got a present in there somewhere but it wasn't edible so I kind of forget the details.  Finally it was cake time.  Usually I help in the kitchen but


Somehow, Grandma ate her cake, while holding the baby, without spilling any for me.  Usually she "spills" some for me several times a meal.  I do not understand what happened at this party.*



Sweet Cookies, even the baby is getting a taste.

Well, I guess the festivities went pretty well, even if the baby had to stop for a bath in the middle of my party.  Next it's was time for socializing.

I got scratches and Grandpa got to be a dork.  

This party is officially off the hook! 

Uhoh.  The sleepiness...




God-damn bears!

Then it was time for my guests to leave.  I graciously thanked each one for coming.


Then, back to business as usual for your host, Coraline!  




*Editor's note: It should be noted that Coraline hid from the party for a while during cake time because the sparkler scared her.  Perhaps that has something to do with her lack of cake?
**Me again.  Hey "EDITOR" shut up.







3 comments:

  1. Cora is such a pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a pretty girl, and a very polished writer once she sets her mind to it. Can you believe she's afraid of kung-fu bears too?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that last picture.

    ReplyDelete