Thursday 15 March 2012

Recently Discovered, Possibly Fake Journals of Crazy People Who Are Not Me

20 Feb 2012. 09:00
My office mate, Sandcat, is away on vacation, and I will be alone in our office.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  People say it's a good idea to write down your feelings, so here goes.  Journal time.


Later. 13:00
This is awesome.  Office to myself?  I'm not going to wear deodorant tomorrow.


21 Feb 2012. 10:15
I just read yesterday's journal entry.  I forgot all about my plan, and put my deodorant on this morning.  Habits die hard.  That reminds me of a joke my Dad likes to tell.  I wish Sandcat were here so I could tell her.  I'm not going to write it down here.  That would be stupid.


Later. 14:00
I thought it would be nice and quiet.  It's not quiet.  Now that Sandcat isn't here making typing sounds and mouse clicks I can hear everything that is going on out in the rest of the office.  I think the phone is ringing.


Later.  14:13
The phone is definitely ringing and there is no power in the world to stop it.


22 Feb 2012. 08:52
Well this appeared on Sandcat's desk when I wasn't looking.


This can only mean one thing.

TRINA.

23 Feb 2012. 11:00
Okay now I'm getting lonely.

24 Feb 2012.  12:07
Time is passing so slowly ... I've begun manually shredding my recycling so the sound of ripping paper inside my office will keep me company ... I cannot bear the disembodied voices from out there ... and the laughter ... don't they know there is no longer any joy in the world?!

27 Feb 2012. 16:00
Did I really see this?
28 Feb 2012. 09:37
I see no reason to even come to work any more.  My days are empty and filled with grief. I have compiled this selection of images, views from my office window, to express my feelings.





29 February 2012. 10:34
Okay so she's back in a few days and I think I will be ready to face her.  The paper mess has been cleaned up.  I feel better today.  See?


Later 11:02
Okay I couldn't wait for her to get back.  What do nuns wear?  

It's a psych-out!  This picture has nothing to do with
the punchline whatsoever!  Ha-HA!


Dirty habits!

I think that's how it goes anyway.  Hum de hum.  Twiddling my thumbs.

Later. 11:30
I miss Sandcat.

Later. 11:41
I got bored while working so I thought I'd make a note in my journal, wrote "Later" and realised I have nothing to write.

Five minutes later
Stared out the window for five minutes.  Still nothing.  Sandcat?!  Oh ... oh I'm still writing.  And I wrote that down, too.  Okay.  Okay I can stop now.  I can stop any time I want.  Sandcat?!  Is that 


[The remaining pages in the notebook seem to have been torn out.]



5 comments:

  1. Amazing graphics. You made me snort laugh, and I have people in my house doing stuff. I must seem like a maniac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must give credit where it's due. Most everything I learned about graphics, I learned from my sister, Magpie. She doesn't get all the credit. C-Dawg does teach me some ... but the majority of my skills are all from the sis, my anonymous friend who is OBVIOUSLY Magpie. Snort laugh. I've outed you!

      Delete
    2. Actually, if I may be so bold, which graphic in particular made you snort?

      Delete
  2. The laser beams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I suspected! That`s the one I am proud of.

      Delete